Sun, 20 May 2018
We'll be taking next week off. Have a great and safe Memorial Day.
A little story from Dan. There is a point.
Getting old is not for cowards.
Fact or Crap: One for Dan, none for John this week.
Five from Joe:
1) Yale probed by DOE, accused of toxic environment against men.
2) Man in NY restaurant threatens to call ICE on people speaking Spanish.
3) School Board member calls police chief a "skinhead" over a speeding ticket.
4) Woman in Tennessee calls cops on a black real estate investor.
5) Circuit court judge has ruled ballots in Wasserman Schultz race illegally destroyed .
All email show this week.
Sun, 6 May 2018
One of those guys that's been there forever.
Retirement is all it's cracked up to be.
Clean ducts, oh boy!
Get a hold of us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week, rare!
Two from Peter:
1) Divine Child High School backs off "modesty ponchos" for prom.
2) Teen whose Chinese prom dress sparked controversy.
1) Zachary Cruz, brother of Parkland shooter, to sue over arrest.
2) Redskins cheerleaders reveal disturbing details of a Costa Rica trip.
3) Businesses in Seattle could pay millions to help city deal with homeless problem.
4) Parkland victim's mom gets break on shocking $36,000 bill for charter flight.
No show next week. Have a happy Mother's Day!
Sun, 29 April 2018
Young men have their heads firmly up their ass.
Dan's a grandfather for the 9th time.
Grandkids are great!!!
Retirement is great!!!
Fact or Crap: One a piece this week for both of us.
Some Andy Rooney-isms from Mike.
Six this week from Pete:
1) American Airlines sued after bride returning from honeymoon died.
2) Picture of teens' pre-prom prayer sparks anger, surprising reporter who posted it.
3) UC Berkeley must face lawsuit alleging bias against conservative speakers.
The other half from Pete next week I guess.
Dan's going to work on his WiFi setup during the week.
All email this week, kind of.
Sun, 22 April 2018
I know nothing!?!
Since May of 2006.
Get a hold of us. You to could be on the show.
Students plan for "March for Our Lives" rally in Madison.
Dan was inconvenienced last Friday.... Wholly Cow!!!
Fact or Crap: One right for Dan, none for John.
Two from Joe:
1) Duke students say officials "traumatizing" them for threatening discipline.
2) Massachusetts preschool bans the term "best friend".
I feel oh so sad. WTF!?!
1) Ohio teen dies stuck in a minivan after his 911 calls fail to bring rescue.
2) ABC News slammed for aggressively editing James Comey's interview.
Sun, 15 April 2018
We're back, Bruce Janacek joins us again this week.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for all three of us.
Two from Becky:
1) Gun violence in schools.
Sparks quite a conversation.
2) Responds on our take on arming kids with rocks.
Sparks another conversation before and after it's read.
1) Parkland survivors.
2) Paul Ryan has left the building.
3) How 'bout that Trump?!?!
4) How 'bout that Putin?!?!
5) How 'bout that Comey?!?!
6) Are the midterms shaping up to be a bloodbath for Republicans?
Sun, 25 March 2018
Have a Happy Easter!
We will be taking next Sunday off.
Fact of Crap: One a piece this week.
Dan's feet were held to the fire by the Banty Rooster.... He crumbled. (Rightfully so.)
Four from Joe:
1) Elizabeth Warren tells Ben Carson to his face: You should be fired.
2) Pennsylvania school district is arming students with rocks in case of a shooter.
3) Golfer's missing clubs miraculously found on sale at a sporting goods store.
4) More California cities looking to reject state's sanctuary law.
Two from Peter:
1) Teacher who called military "lowest of the low" is fired.
2) Massachusetts Burger King removes sign about overdosing after complaints.
All email show this week.
Sun, 18 March 2018
Technology is awesome!
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Becky: Nun involved in lawsuit with Katy Perry over convent dies.
1) Acquitted illegal immigrant sues US gov’t, claims he’s victim of vindictive prosecution.
2) Judge orders New Miami to pay back $3 million in tickets.
3) Dog dies on United flight after being put in overhead compartment.
4) Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren is not Native American.
Sun, 11 March 2018
We got a pretty good snow storm last Monday.
Our theme song: Lazy Nights by George wood.
The Trumpster keeps things interesting.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
One from Joe:
1) Christian group sues Michigan university after it is kicked off campus.
Three from Peter:
1) Wayne State reverses school's decision to boot Christian group.
2) Sex offender gets new trial after Texas judge used shock belt on him in court.
3) Disney boss tells shareholders that Joy Behar apologized for anti-Christian remarks.
Another one from Joe:
2) NBC News hides party affiliation of disgraced Nashville Mayor Megan Barry.
1) Lawsuit: Wisconsin DNA surcharge unconstitutional.
2) Sydney rugby player becomes paraplegic after eating a garden slug.
Sun, 4 March 2018
Winter storm on the way for our area.
Jill critiques last weeks show.
Fact or Crap: One right for John and two for Dan.
One from Becky disagreeing with our opinion on a story from last week.
Three from Peter:
1) Schumer slammed for citing skin color in vote against white judicial nominee.
2) Condoleezza Rice to Adam Schiff: "Wrap It Up" on Russia Probe.
3) Homeless man kicked out of McDonald's after customer buys him food.
1) Some thoughts on 911 consequences.
Sun, 25 February 2018
Get a hold of us at email@example.com
Fact or Crap: One for John, none for Dan this week.
One from Peter: Jennifer Lawrence to quit acting for a year to "fix our democracy".
Three from Joe:
1) Norwegian flag mistaken for Confederate flag in Seattle.
2) Parent hands cardboard with "gun" written on it to teacher at Madison school.
3) Democratic House candidate apologizes after "crusty old Marine" comment.
1) California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia denies groping accusations.
2) Bill would make animal sex a felony in Wisconsin.