Sun, 14 January 2018
If you want to get a hold of us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to get author K. B. Kendricks on the show.
Fact or Crap: One a piece this week.
Four from Pete:
1) Baltimore hospital patient discharged at bus stop, stumbling and cold.
2) Foxconn land dispute: Walker government seeks to take property.
3) Colorado administrators indicted for suspending student who reported sex assault.
4) Make your own dildo event canceled at Michigan State.
1) The Trumpster. WTF!?!
2) Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.
Sun, 7 January 2018
1st show of 2018.
For better or worse, the sound effects are back!?!
It's been mighty cold here in Wisconsin.
Holiday gifts we received.
New Years Resolutions.
Fact or Crap: Two for John, one for Dan.
Three from Pete:
1) Disney hotels, citing safety and other reasons, drop "Do Not Disturb" signs.
2) NBC star Debra Messing praises 13-year-old son's national anthem protest.
3) Southwest booted family over false concerns of lice, dad says.
1) JFK files: J. Edgar Hoover said public must believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
Sun, 10 December 2017
2017 has been a very interesting year.
Another stupid Dan story. His words.
A baking and decorating Christmas cookies tradition.
The Greenbay Packers!?!?!
Browns are still having a perfect season, thank god.
A sad Dan story. Shame on the Packers.
email@example.com: Let us know what you think.
Thanks Sam for last weeks show.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Five from Pete:
1) Father kills himself on facebook live over daughter's engagement.
2) Texas dad kills Popeyes gunman who pointed weapon at his kids.
3) Officers who mishandled removal of doctor from United flight fired.
4) Oregon admits violating rights of man fined for using math.
5) Activists gather at University Verizon to protest net neutrality rollback.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
See ya next year.
Mon, 4 December 2017
Sam cooked the Thanksgiving dinner... So he claims.
Fact or Crap: Two for John one for Sam and Dan.
No mail bag this week. A Sam and Dan show.
1) Net neutrality.
2) FCC's net neutrality repeal sparks backlash.
3) Trump's tax bill shell game.
4) Patriot Act
5) Republican trifecta.
6) Wisconsin partisan gerrymandering case.
7) Thoughts on Trump.
8) Exasperation abounds.
9) Where would we be if Clinton won?
Sun, 19 November 2017
Happy Thankgiving to one and all.
We'll be taking next week off.
It sucks to be a Packer fan this year.
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan.
Three from Gary:
1) What Donald Trump's UCLA tweet reveals about him.
2) Omro couple charged in online sex scam targeting neighbor.
3) Legislature targets barring assessors onto property.
Two from Peter:
1) China: "Conversion Therapy" underscores lack of LGBT rights.
2) Gate agent penalized for humiliating late passenger by ripping up his ticket.
One from Joe: Scantily clad woman steals from Uber driver's tip jar.
All email show this week.
Sun, 12 November 2017
We are really old farts.
Another little Dan story.
Fact or Crap: One right for Dan, two for John.
NFL Football attendance, Colin Kaepernick.
One from Joe: TSA is terrible at their jobs.
It happened before email.
Sun, 5 November 2017
Winter is coming.
A little story from Dan's past.
Fact or Crap: 1 right for John, 2 for Dan.
Four from Joe:
1) McDonald's plans to sell only humanely raised and slaughtered chickens by 2024.
2) Hunters take issue with Arby's deer-meat sandwich.
3) Sen. Johnson stands by call for Mueller to step down.
4) Wisconsin's economic development agency to review Foxconn contract.
One from Pete: Your social media apps are spying on you.
All email show this week.
Sun, 29 October 2017
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
No mail bag this week, an all Dan show.
1) Fusion GPS.
2) Janesville Police: Story of puppy thrown off bridge is not true.
3) Kim Jong Un builds his own "Mar-a-Lago" as North Korean people starve.
4) Trump to halt ObamaCare subsidies, legal fight likely.
5) JFK files: British newspaper got call 25 minutes before assassination.
6) 5 Michigan teens charged with murder after throwing rocks from highway overpass.
7) Bill and Hillary Clinton not speaking after blow-up over memoir.
Sun, 15 October 2017
Aaron Rodgers is out for the season.
Some more football chatter.
More about the NFL protests.
NFL and $$$.
Fact of Crap: One right for Dan, none for John.
One from Earl: Human semen can host up to 27 different viruses.
One Pete: 25th Amendment: Deposing Trump would require Cabinet mutiny.
One from Randy: Anthony Bourdain blasts Hillary Clinton's "shameful" interview.
Three from Peter:
1) "When did we stop being America?" Puerto Ricans angry, dismayed over Trump tweets.
2) Teen detained after crossing border illegally fights to have abortion.
3) Wisconsin, 49 other states settle lawsuit against EpiPen manufacturer.
We close this week with a little story from Dan.
No show next week, back in 2 weeks.
Sun, 8 October 2017
After 3 weeks off, we're back!
Bruce Janacek joins us this week.
It's his 5th appearance with us.(Shows 465, 467, 470, 472 and this weeks 475.)
No mail bag this week. All Bruce and Dan.
1) A little about Bruce's upcoming book "The Winter Falling".
2) A little about Dan's book "Elimination of the Snakes".
3) Kind of a writers mutual admiration thing.
4) Dan's now back to civilization.
5) Las Vegas massacre.
6) Gun control.
7) MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell: Mental health experts say Trump is unfit to serve.
8) 25th Amendment: Is President Donald Trump Fit To Serve?
9) NFL players protesting.