Sun, 7 April 2019
Now we gotta work on content. LMAO 8^)
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
Three from Joe:
1) Mayor Breed proposes waterfront homeless center near Bay Bridge.
2) Neubauer wants "every last vote" counted as Hagedorn leads by 6000 votes.
3) Chicago police sued for allegedly raiding a 4-year-old's birthday party.
One from George:
1) Erik Prince lecture at Beloit College canceled amid student protests.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Arby’s manager arrested after killing man who spit on and threatened her.
2) Australian ISIS bride refuses to return home with her son. Naked woman?!?