Mon, 1 October 2007
We apologize for the sound quality of tonights show.
1) Christian conservatives consider a third party effort.
2) Mistake costs dishwasher, Pedro Zapeta, $59,000.
3) DeWayne Wickham editorial in USA Today.
Racist snub of a minority forum by the GOP front runners wins them our Snake, or Snakes as it were, of the Week award.
Rudy Giulaini, John McCain, Mitt the Pitt, Fred Thompson and Tom Tancredo.
4) Project Checkmate.
5) The Fortress Sri Lanka (a posh resort) has a $14,000 dessert.
6) Swastika cut into a New Jersey corn field.
7) Woman left in CT scanner after the clinic closed.
8) Several teachers in the same area of South Carolina accused and/or convicted of having sex with their students. (We're thinking maybe it's something in the water.)
Adding comments is not available at this time.