Mon, 3 December 2007
1) Sudan protesters call for execution of a teacher for allowing students to name a teddy bear Muhammad.
2) Leonards Pitts: A twisted joke on a teen girl.
Curt and Lori Drew are the Snakes of the Week.
3) How Hillary Clinton will go negative according to Dick Morris.
4) 9 year old suspended for a hate crime.
Principal Virginia Voinovich honorable mention for Snake of the Week.
5) Milwaukee cops jailed for beating a man. More Snake of the Week candidates.
6) Teacher gives in and gives test.
Adding comments is not available at this time.