Apology to the IT Guy. No more audio cutting out.
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.
A little humor from Melanie.
Two from Peter:
1) Palin tells Barbara Walters she can beat Obama.
2) Can a remodeled Central Library attract public and accommodate homeless?
A PSA from listener who wants to remain anonymous: UW Children's Hospital Orpheum Theatre benefit Planned.
One from Earl on the high speed rail in Wisconsin.
The Rest of the Show:
1) An entitlements rant.
2) Owner of Segway Company dies in a Segway accident.
3) Willow Palin's homophobic Facebook rant.
4) Mel Gibson's girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, and their baby need more money.
Direct download: eots_221.mp3
-- posted at: 12:07am CST