Our 1st show of 2015.
Being a grandparent is great.
Tribute to Denny.
We'll miss you Denny.
We need a new button pusher.
Trivia Cafe: We suck at this!
One from Mike: Some humor, maybe not.
Two from Chuck:
1) Bank charges fees to dead woman’s account.
2) Connecticut Supreme Court rules 17-year-old cancer patient must have chemo.
One from Joe: California surfer dies after ignoring warnings of high bacteria levels.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Oregon principal on leave after 3 drunken driving arrests this month.
2) Surprise! Christopher joins us.
3) Chris talks about the Connecticut teen with cancer.
4) The Nissan Leaf.
5) Show closes with NFL talk.
Direct download: eots_380.mp3
-- posted at: 11:20pm CST