Mon, 25 May 2009
A salute to our soldiers, THANK YOU and God bless.
Next week will be our 3rd anniversary show. A round table with some regulars.
One from Becky disagreeing with our take on the prom issue from last weeks show.
Two from Denny this week:
1) Be sure you cancel your credit cards before you die.
2) A retirees story.
One from Earl on breaking the law.
Two from Pete this week:
1) A SNL skit on Governor Paterson.
2) Governor Paterson's racial discrimination lawsuit.
Two from Mike this week:
1) Named and shamed: the 16 barred from UK.
2) Don't give up your home without a fight, Ohio congresswoman advises.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Rumsfeld's biblical message-laden intelligence briefs.
2) Dan voted for Barack not Michelle. (Rant Alert!)
3) Judge rules 13-year-old must have chemo.
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
The show ran a little long, no theory this week, in the up coming weeks scams.
Adding comments is not available at this time.