Mon, 1 March 2010
Indian Winter? (EOW)
One from the Republician National Commitee to Dan the registered Democrat.
Dan takes a little Rebublican survey.
Earl's take on the Sea World attack.(Can you say KILLER whale?)
Two from Peter:
1) The truth hurts rape liar.
2) The Pigford Case: USDA settlement of a discrimination suit by black farmers.
Two from Mike:
1) A family and Alcor Foundation battle over the head a of dead woman.
2) Citibank reserves right to put 7 day hold on withdrawals.
The Rest of the Show:
1) All teachers fired at underperforming school in Rhode Island.
2) New Zealand girl auctions her virginity.