Sun, 27 January 2019
Dan and computers don't get along at all.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Two from Earl:
1) 49,340 people killed by drivers while walking on US streets in 2008–2017.
2) NASA warned that the 460-ft asteroid AG3 flew past earth. Near miss?
Four from Joe:
1) Kid wins science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater.
2) Chuck Todd refuses to give air time to climate deniers.
Side tracked: Trump, you lost!!!
3) "Air Pelosi": Watchdog revisits House speaker's hefty travel expenses.
4) NBC's Guthrie slammed over interview with Covington student Sandmann.
Two from Pete:
1) US Rep. Ilhan Omar deletes tweets attacking Covington student.
2) Restaurant holding Saints funeral over "negligent homicide by the NFL".
All email show this week.