Protests in Madison over the new governor's “budget repair” bill.
Denny starts with stroke identification techniques and some humor.
Three from Peter:
1) Is gas really that expensive.
2) Groupon explains Superbowl ads.
A rant from Dan on technology and his IT guy.
3) Roger Goodell calls Super Bowl seating problems "a failure on our part".
Peter gets Dan going again.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Cavaliers owner blasts LeBron James in open letter to fans.
2) Is beating somebody in Girls Basketball 108-3 unsportsmanlike conduct?
What do you think? firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct download: eots_231.mp3
-- posted at: 12:14am CST