NFL sucks, nobody deserves to go to the Super Bowl.
Question of the week:
Joe Paterno Dies At 85.
What do you think of the Penn State scandal he was involved in?
Fact of Crap: 1 right, 1 wrong this week.
Three from Peter:
1) When I say I'm broke, I'm broke.
2) Must read about McDonalds.
3) Another joke.
One from Mike:
1) Broccoli casserole.
South Carolina primary results.
Six from Denny:
1) Pagan mother outraged after son given bible at school.
2) A Bette Midler Quote.
3) TSA admits errors in searching 2 elderly women.
4) Massachusetts teacher denied extra paid leave.
5) Outgoing Governor Haley Barbour's pardons shock Mississippi.
6) Teacher under siege for slavery math question resigns.
Snakes of the Week - Beaver Ridge Elementary School, Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Earl thinks Dan's technological ineptness is fun.(I think he's right.)
Some humor From David.
One from Peter on California.
The Rest of the Show:
An all email show. Getting caught up.
Direct download: eots_266.mp3
-- posted at: 12:20am CST