May 21, 2018
Closing in on show 500. Wow! Who'd have thought? Go figure!
We'll be taking next week off. Have a great and safe Memorial Day.
A little story from Dan. There is a point.
Getting old is not for cowards.
Fact or Crap: One for Dan, none for John this week.
Five from Joe:
1) Yale probed by DOE, accused of toxic environment against men.
2) Man in NY restaurant threatens to call ICE on people speaking Spanish.
3) School Board member calls police chief a "skinhead" over a speeding ticket.
4) Woman in Tennessee calls cops on a black real estate investor.
5) Circuit court judge has ruled ballots in Wasserman Schultz race illegally destroyed .
The Rest of the Show:
All email show this week.