Apr 21, 2008
Kudos to Charter Cable.
Thanks to our guests on last weeks show.
Go Obama kick Clinton ass in Pennsylvania.
Mike sends in 2, first draft of history looks rough on Bush and China demands apology from CNN's Cafferty.
Peter also sent 2, opening in Baghdad the largest US embassy in the world and Representative Davis sorry for boy remark. Snake of the Week - Rep. Geoff Davis.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Dan's in Mourning for the Capital Times a local newspaper gone under.
2) State standings on driving deaths involving alcohol. A little rant from Dan.
3) Undocumented workers filing tax returns.
4) Praying passenger remove from a United Airlines Plane.
5) 8 year old Yemen girl asks for a divorce in court.