Mon, 19 May 2008
Patrick sends in 3 this week. The first one is on traffic calming devices. The second is a homemade bumper sticker. The third is about using MySpace to bully or harass people.
One from Dennis on an IT nightmare and a message from George Carlin.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Amputee sprinter allowed to compete at Beijing.
2) A message to Earl.
3) Mom indicted in MySpace hoax.
4) McCain Backer John Hagee apologizes to Catholics.
5) Racist incidents give some Obama campaigners pause.
6) Hillary hints she might wrap it up.
7) Some teasers for next weeks show.
Adding comments is not available at this time.