Sun, 15 June 2008
John Cusack takes on McCain.
Fold a $20 bill.
Louisiana officials demand answers from FEMA.
More on the MADD school program "Every 15 Minutes". School defends drunk diving hoax. Snakes of the week - Oceanside School District.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Bloomer denies Marines request.
2) U. S. denies report on plans to attack Iran.
3) Minnesota students bring a confederate flag to school.
4) Letter to the editor of a local paper - Beware unknowns in liberal left policies.
5) Pakistan is furious over U. S. air strike.
6) Tim Russert - The good die young.
Adding comments is not available at this time.