Mon, 24 November 2008
One from Mike this week - Madison's Overture Center laying off workers by year's end.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Battered Citigroup slashes 52,000 jobs.
2) Lori Drew cyber-bullying trial begins - a past Snake of the Week.
3) Screen Actors Guild to seek strike authorization.
4) Catholic leaders congratulate Obama, offer prayers for administration.
5) Dan gets a letter wanting him to help stop judicial tyranny.
6) Do we want a conspiracy theory segment on the show?
Adding comments is not available at this time.