Sun, 7 December 2008
Earl joins Dan and John Tonight.
Patrick sends in 2 this week - Our spam filter seems to be blocking Pat and a comment on some possible conspiracy theories to look into.
Earl has an opinion on the separation of Church and State.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Dan was thinking the other day......."Public service announcements from the public"......Hmmmmmm?
2) Technology in politics.
3) Bush’s legacy of failure and excuses.
4) Not only did the trooper say no, he gave them a $100 citation for driving in the breakdown lane, made them wait for their citation while he finished writing someone else's ticket, and even seemed to ask for proof of pregnancy.
Massachusetts State Patrol and Trooper Michael Galluccio - Snakes of the Week.
5) Earls favorite conspiracies Kennedy assassination and Evangelistic Conspiracy.
6) Evangelistic Conspiracy, creationism and the WEDGE STRATEGY.
Adding comments is not available at this time.