Mon, 29 December 2008
Two from Mike this week:
1) CNN pole says 75% of the people are glad to see Bush go.
2) The Hillary vacancy needs to be filled - Caroline Kennedy?
One from Becca on WISC-TV Meteorologist charged with incest.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Idaho Mayor apologizes after flak from children's "Assassinate Obama" chant.
2) EOTS is investigating numbersusa.com to see if it is a site we can endorse.
3) This weeks conspiracy theories are 9/11 based. Let us know what you think. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Adding comments is not available at this time.