Mon, 6 July 2009
Hint to listeners: If you have VHS Tapes you must get them digitized, they are deteriorating as you read this, you don't want to lose those precious moments.
Dan relives his childhood with Pandora.
Two from Peter this week:
1) LA braces for horde of Michael Jackson mourners.
2) Biden: Israel free to set own course on Iran.
One from Dennis on the Sarah Palin resignation.
What's up with Sarah? A quitter? There's more to this story! (www.sarahpac.com)
The Rest of the Show:
1) Houston catches car thieves with bait car program.
2) Appeals Court says Crawford County home search was illegal.
3) College Republicans demoted at two Religious Universities.
4) Colbert tells viewers to deny Rep. Cynthia Davis food.
5) Al Franken declared winner of Minnesota seat by state supreme court. (Finally!)
6) Iranian women stand up in defiance, flout rules. (So what?)
Are the Iranian protests going to produce any favorable results? Let us know what you're thinking. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Adding comments is not available at this time.