Mon, 24 August 2009
A little story about Dan's surly subordinates.
One from Peter this week: New York sues debt collector for threats, harassment.
Anonymous email this week: Obama haters email.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Dan contacts geekazine.com.
2) Tom Ridge, Homeland Security and terror alert abuse.
3) Texas mom gets 99 years for cutting off son's genitals.
4) New twist to an old spam story.
5) Grieving Orange Cove family questioning police pursuit.
6) Congress plans to spend $550 million to buy eight jets at a time when lawmakers have criticized the use of corporate jets by companies receiving taxpayer funds.
Adding comments is not available at this time.