Mon, 21 September 2009
Our apologies for the audio on this weeks show.
John got some new toys and is still learning.
He had his mike level WAY to high.
Sorry it'll never happen again. (Maybe)
H1N1 tabletops. (Meetings)
Weddings are great, especially when you're not footing the bill.
One from Allen on the 2010 elections and Social Security.
One from Peter on "Parents sue Walmart, Arizona over kids' bath photos".
The Rest of the Show:
1) Abercrombie Kids Store didn't hire a Muslim Tulsa teenager because she wears a hijab.
2) Kentucky coach acquitted in rare player death case.
3) Florida school officials in prayer case could get jail time.
4) Two Illinois men killed by car while fighting in middle of highway.
5) Hofstra University student recants gang rape story. (Danmell Ndonye) Can you say pull the train?
6) Yemeni girl, 12, forced into marriage dies in painful childbirth.
Adding comments is not available at this time.