Mon, 28 December 2009
When does the decade end? The end of this year(2009) or next. (email@example.com)
One from Mike this week: Commentary from Ben Stein.
Three from Dennis:
1) The truth about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
2) A little story about being Married.
3) A little story about a banker.
One From Earl: Nidal Malik Hasan and the 1st amendment.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Brazilian family ends Sean Goldman fight.
Snakes of the Week - Sean Goldman's Brazilian family.
2) FBI probes hack at Citibank.
3) Runaway teen Christian convert, Rifqa Bary, is getting her Christmas cards.
4) NYC fire department suspends EMTs accused of refusing to help dying pregnant woman.
Two more Snakes of the Week: Jason Green and Melisa Jackson.
Adding comments is not available at this time.