Mon, 4 January 2010
Dry heat my ass! And more BSing.
Top News stories of 2009(according to Dan's survey):
1) Tiger Woods.
2) Health Insurance.
3) Bank Bailout.
4) Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Gun owner nabbed near Obama was Bush employee.
Three from Peter:
1) An Ohio school district says a teacher accused of burning the image of a cross on students' arms also surveyed them about religion.
2) AIG executive Anastasia Kelly fights for salary.
3) PETA worker neglected snakes in his care.
One from Mike:
1) Who is your real friend?
One from Earl:
1) When does the decade end? Comments on Ben Stein Commentary.
David Goldman's interview: Is NBC News practicing checkbook journalism?
Journalistic ethics is an oxymoron in our opinion.
Adding comments is not available at this time.