Mon, 11 January 2010
Dan mentions the Packers SUCKING!
Cauterization is not a pleasant procedure.
Three from Peter this week:
1) Maine woman who killed her husband won't go to prison.
2) Ex-Bush lawyer accused of trying to kill his wife.
3) Maine falls to 25th best place to live in the world.
Two from Mike:
1) The word "Negro" on 2010 census form offends some.
2) Holocaust museum shooter dies.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Dale Robertson, a Tea Party activist holds a sign reading “Congress = Slave owner, Taxpayer = Niggar.”
Snake of the Week.(Pictured)
2) Brit Hume evangelizes Tiger Woods.
3) Jay Leno going back to late night in February.
4) GOP chair: Harry Reid should step down following race remark.
5) Somali man charged in attack on Danish cartoonist.
Nice site, Thanks. zegerid vs nexium
Adding comments is not available at this time.