Mar 15, 2010
Earl joins Dan and John on this weeks show.
Some Bush, Republican and Mississippi bashing.
Two from Peter this week:
1) Mississippi school prom off after lesbian's date request.
2) Chefs call proposed New York salt ban absurd.
Snakes of the Week: Assemblyman Felix Ortiz and the Nanny Democrats.
One from Dennis on the Transborder Immigrant Tool.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Health Care Bill.
2) Al-Qaeda and the Yemeni Government.
3) Weapons of Mass Destruction. (WMD)
3) Ahmed Chalabi.
4) Terrorist retaliation? (WTF)
5) Israel. What do you think? (email@example.com)