Look out more politics is in the future.
Mother's Day Stories.
PSA: Colonoscopy Tales, O'boy.
Amazing story from Mike: An Elephant Tale.
Two more humorous stories from Denny.
One from Chris this week: I'll never get them all sent...
1) Exclusive: FEC commissioner helped RNC conceal role in 2004 vote suppression.
2) China defends detention of lead poisoning victims who sought medical help.
3) "Gay dog" refused entry to Adelaide restaurant.
4) Rape of woman in skinny jeans "not possible".
We didn't get through all of them, more to come.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Walmart sex discrimination class action suit to go to trial.
2) Ann Arbor elementary school bans white students from field trip.
3) Students sent home over American flag shirts on Cinco De Mayo.
Snakes of the Week: Live Oak High School and their Vice Principal.
4) Eli Westlake run over by Sarah Ward for throwing cheeseballs.
Next week is show 200. To celebrate a round table with as many people as we can round up.