May 31, 2010
Hug a Vet this Memorial Day.
God bless our troops.
1) Did you get a raise? Remember in November.
2) Bumper stickers are getting angrier.
One from the Banty Rooster(Becky): She has some answers.
IABL Worldwide scam?
One from Harold: Making money at roulette?
Al sends one in this week: Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Our condolences to families of Garry Coleman and Dennis Hopper.
2) Census workers can enter your apartment in your absence.
3) Runaway Christian convert being treated for cancer, friend says.
4) Social Engineers of Madison, WI.
5) Overture Center Madison, WI.
6) Mayor says city must act to save Overture.
7) Squatters in Madison WI. Operation Welcome Home.