Jul 21, 2014
As always, Dan has a story to start the show.
Fact of Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
Two from One Million Moms:
1) Payday's disturbing new ad.
2) Advising to watch the movie "Persecuted".
Some humor from Michael.
Three from Peter:
1) Princeton Professor accused of stealing lawn signs.
2) DeForest man arrested in Stoughton hate crime case.
3) Wisconsin's religious right fights back.
One from Denny: Hey, Obama! Where’s my mortgage payment?
The Rest of the Show:
All email on this weeks show.