Sep 15, 2014
The Greenbay Packers.
Best wishes to Bart Starr.
Dan's painting project.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
Three from One Million Moms:
1) Religious freedom is under attack.
2) Uni-ball coupon ad offends customers.
3) Contact sponsors of "Satisfaction" again.
One from Mike: A bit of history I bet you didn't know.
One from Damon: Minimum wage.
Two from Bill:
1) Miss Asia Pacific World wants it's crown back.
2) Poll: 71% don't think Redskins should change name.
The Rest of the Show:
1) The no call list.
2) Door-to-door pollsters.