Dan's big adventure.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 again this week.
EOTS is taking 2 weeks off. Next show Monday 10/13/14.
Several from Al in Jersey:
1) New golf term.
2) Who is Jack Schitt?
3) I saw her standing there.
4) Tonsils vs circumcision.
One Million Moms: "Black Jesus" advertisers coming and going.
Three from Bill:
1) Mary Burke's job plans.
2) Offensive tweets prompt Janesville Republican to drop out.
3) Plaintiffs on the hook for $60,000 in court fees in connection to Flambeau Mine case.
Two from Peter:
1) Sex ads, canceled mail and more: Homeowner's nightmare.
2) Appeals court reinstates Wisconsin's voter ID law.
The Rest of the Show:
All email show this week.
Direct download: eots_372.mp3
-- posted at: 12:37am CDT