Jun 8, 2015
Dan had a nice trip up North.
An accordion table story.
Fact or crap: We both got 1 right this week.
The Rest of the Show: (Before the Mail Bag this week.)
1) Kansas to cap welfare ATM withdrawals at $25 per day.
2) Mississippi superintendent won't say if he'll drop charges against cheering spectators.
Two from Joe:
1) Pakistani politican blames women wearing jeans for earthquakes.
2) Native American teen granted right to wear eagle feather during graduation.
One from Peter:
1) Sara Goldrick-Rab: Tenure changes would signal it's time to leave UW-Madison.