Feb 15, 2016
We're very happy with the Super Bowl outcome.
Fact of Crap: One a piece for both of us, again.
One from Al in New Jersey on Edward Mezvinsky.
Three from Pete:
1) Madison man in jail for kidnapping his girlfriend at gunpoint.
2) Virginia high school nixes "white guilt" video after criticism.
3) Man pleads guilty to trying to set a woman on fire with gasoline.
Two from Joe:
1) PBS Donor-Moderator fails to ask Hillary about Clinton Foundation.
2) Infestation of ants removed from girl's ear.
The Rest of the Show:
1) San Francisco's Bay Area is buzzing over a $15 cup of coffee.
2) White Los Angeles worker wins millions.
3) Antonin Scalia dies.