Feb 29, 2016
Indian Winter? One more week of winter.
Fact of Crap: Two for John, one for Dan.
Three from Joe:
1) Minnesota man with concealed carry shoots would-be robber.
2) Missouri professor Melissa Click fired.
3) Dozens of Palestinian detainees abused: Israel rights groups.
Four from Peter:
1) 4 children mauled by 3 Great Danes in El Paso County, Colorado.
2) Rep. Kathy Bernier leaves education meeting in Chippewa Falls.
3) Antonin Scalia died during trip with secretive hunting group.
4) Giants defensive lineman sues ESPN and one of it's reporter.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Seattle pushes sweeping new rules for worker schedules.
2) Apple's resistance in FBI iphone case.