May 2, 2016
A Dan handyman Story.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Five from Joe:
1) U.S. Military attributes Doctors Without Borders hospital bombing to "Fog of War".
2) New state statistics show less than two-thirds of black students in the class of 2015 graduated from Wisconsin high schools within four years.
3) Mother sues state for giving custody to father who allegedly killed their five children.
4) Delayed passenger wins battle to impound airline's jet. (Thomas Cook Airlines!)
5) Soda theft at McDonald's escalates into felony for Arkansas teen.
One from Pete: Teen killed while playing game of "dodging arrows".
The Rest of the Show:
All email show this week.