Sep 12, 2016
We're legends in our own minds.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Three from Joe:
1) Pamela Anderson's call to kick porn is not being received well.
2) Wells Fargo fined $185M for fake accounts; 5,300 were fired.
3) Pennsylvania professor goes on hunger strike over tenure denial.
One from Peter: Utah climbers missing on Pakistan mountain Ogre 2.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein.(Pictured)
2) Evan McMullin Independent candidate.
Packers next week.
Dan has a vacation coming up.
Shows over the next few weeks could be iffy.