Sun, 23 April 2017
Trump certainly make things interesting.
Got something to get off your chest?
Let us know, you can be on the show.
Dan got a new computer! YaHoo!
Fact or Crap: Two for John, one for Dan.
One from Char: History lesson on your Social Security Card.
Four from Peter:
1) Hugo Castro, American who aids immigrants, reported missing in Mexico.
2) United Airlines passenger violently dragged from seat on overbooked flight.
3) Another United Airlines passenger threatened with handcuffs to give seat up.
4) Why United Airlines abuses customers: The risks of operational excellence.
One from Joe: Drexel University condemns professor's tweet about white genocide.
Two from Pete:
1) Brooklyn prosecutor charged with faking Judges' signatures for illegal wiretaps.
2) Beaver traps removed from Madison park after public outcry.
All email show this week.
We have another author coming up in the next couple of weeks.