Sun, 6 May 2018
One of those guys that's been there forever.
Retirement is all it's cracked up to be.
Clean ducts, oh boy!
Get a hold of us: email@example.com
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week, rare!
Two from Peter:
1) Divine Child High School backs off "modesty ponchos" for prom.
2) Teen whose Chinese prom dress sparked controversy.
1) Zachary Cruz, brother of Parkland shooter, to sue over arrest.
2) Redskins cheerleaders reveal disturbing details of a Costa Rica trip.
3) Businesses in Seattle could pay millions to help city deal with homeless problem.
4) Parkland victim's mom gets break on shocking $36,000 bill for charter flight.
No show next week. Have a happy Mother's Day!