Sep 16, 2019
We'll be taking the next 2 Sundays off. Life happens!
Dan was on his landline this week. Ooma and Skype weren't playing well together.
Life and political podcast.
Eddie Money died.
Sarah Palin's husband,Todd, files for divorce.
Is a recession coming to the US?
Trump doesn't want that to happen on his watch.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
Two from Mike:
1) Cleveland Browns issue ban for beer throwing to man who didn't attend game.
2) Food taken off boy's lunch tray over $9 debt.
Three from Joe:
1) Investigators say wrong man initially charged in fatal East Washington Avenue crash.
2) Female inmate beaten "within an inch of death" by Florida prison guards.
3) Milwaukee offers Bucks player $400K to settle police suit.
The Rest of the Show:
All email show this week.