Mon, 14 January 2008
Mike's email is about telephone companies cutting off service to FBI taps for non payment of bills.
Earl thinks conservatives are having a hard time playing nice.
Julia, a new contributor sends an article about Obama's church.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Hillary says no woman is illegal. We're thinking she's not heard the last of that statement.
2) Cigarette tax and the Breath Free Wisconsin Bill.
3) Video game tax. Snake of the Week Senator Jon Erpenback.
4) Hugo Chavez hostage rescue mission.
5) News letters from Ron Paul's past may bite him in the ass.
6) PETA requests cannibalism/murder suspect be put on a vegetarian diet in jail.
7) Pollsters struggle to explain discrepancies.
8) Can you buy an election? We're watching Mitt in Michigan.
Adding comments is not available at this time.