Mon, 21 January 2008
The show starts with Packer fans licking their wounds.
Mike sends in a couple.
Joke leaves them gasping.
Get out of the car.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Few exceptions to the no hat rule.
2) Senator Larry Craig wants to withdraw his guilty plea.
3) Obama gets beefed up protection.
4) How to handle irritating airplane seat mates.
a. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
b. Remove your laptop.
c. Start up
d. Make sure the guy who is annoying you, can see the screen.
e. Close your eyes, tilt your head up to the sky & move your lips as if praying.
f. Then hit this link.
5) USA Today letter to the editor. "Great teams are hindered"
6) Donated organs give a second chance at life.
7) South Carolina primaries.
Adding comments is not available at this time.