Jul 29, 2013
Cambodian opposition makes gains in elections.
The Milwaukee Brewers.
Fact or Crap: One right for Dan, none for John.
Two from Ed:
1) TSA making airport valets search trunks.
2) NSA says it can’t search its own emails.
One from Phil: Prison-like home in Baraboo leaves police, lawmakers with questions.
Three from Pete:
1) KTVU reports racist joke as names of Asiana 214 pilots.
2) Some schools allow armed off-duty cops at events.
3) Texas teen jailed for sarcastic Facebook comment.
The Rest of the Show:
We have Zero Tolerance for Zero Tolerance.
Bruce may join us again next week.