Mon, 20 August 2007
Chris in back and he's mad as hell. ( We like that.)
September will be cloudy with a chance of bullshit...
Top general may propose pullbacks.
Emotional Rove announces 'next chapter'.
The rest of the show:
Mary Kay joins Dan and John again. ( We like that, too.)
1) Karl Rove.
2) Feds pay $80,000 over anti Bush t-shirts.
3) Countrywide Bank problems.
4) Retraction the Sex Slaves story on last weeks show.
5) Michael Vic. ( Another dick.)
6) A little story from Dan on spleen venting.