Mon, 24 September 2007
Opening Story - 70 year old woman and a cop go around over not watering her lawn.
Chris' rebuttal to Pat on Germany.
On With The Show:
1) Letter to the editor at USA today - Founding fathers want a Christian based government.
2) Former President of Mexico, Vicente Fox, says Bush is the cockiest man he has ever met.
3) Snake of the Week Assistant U.S. Attorney from Florida, John David R. Atchison, under arrest for traveling to Detroit to have sex with a 5 year old girl.
4) To many Mosques in this country, sympathetic to terrorists, according to congressman Peter King.
5) Mitt the Pitt says Iran's Ahmadinejad should be kept out of U.N. meeting.