Mon, 24 March 2008
Two from Earl.
1) Supreme Court overturns man's murder conviction.
2) Federal Reserve and the economy.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Geraldine Ferraro had no clue.
2) Scooter Libby disbarred.
3) Dick Morris says Wright's rantings won't sink Obama.
4) Clinton facing narrower path to nomination.
5) Sir Paul McCartney's soon to be ex.
6) Arthur C. Clark dies.
7) Lynndie England blames media for Abu Ghraid prison scandal.
8) Speak english sign OK.
9) Sent home for green hair.
10) Scamming the scammers.