Mon, 7 April 2008
Mike - Hollywood Squares Q & A.
Peter - Absolute Vodka apologizes and Hillary caught lying about Ohio hospital denying healthcare.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Family will fight deportation.
2) April fuel prank leaves tires flat.
3) High School graduation rates.
4) Southwest Airlines - FAA whistle blowers describe threats.
5) Administration asserts no fourth amendment for domestic military operations.
6) Oregon Craigslist hoax was burglary coverup.
The Herberts (pictured) Snakes of the Week.