Sun, 22 June 2008
Dan's trip through flooding in south east Wisconsin.
Earl sends one in on Louisiana trying it again. (Anti-Evolution Bill)
Mike sends in two, but due to Dan's computer prowess...... maybe another time.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Pastor Gus Booth of Warroad Community Church tells his parishioners to vote Republican.
2) Ohio teacher burns crosses on students arms.
3) Memphis police officer brutally beats transsexual prostitute. SNAKES OF THE WEEK - Memphis Police, J. Swain and especially B. McRae.
4) Campaign button seller banned by the GOP.
5) Gloucester high school teens had a pact to get pregnant.
6) Arthur Tesler, Atlanta cop, found guilty on one count of lying.
7) Israel conducting war games.
8) Soul Diva Amy Winehouse.
9) Ed McMahon.