Sun, 20 July 2008
Pat sends an article from Time Magazine - When is it OK to have your kids start drinking?
Mike sends in one on James Dobson softening his view on McCain.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Lawsuits against bloggers is on the rise.
2) Border security, electronic devices and our privacy.
3) Baggy, low riding pants with underwear showing ordinance.
4) Firefighter competes in body building competition after being deemed disabled.
5) Jesse Jackson accuses Obama of Telling blacks how to behave using the "N" word.