Sun, 12 October 2008
One from Senator Herb Kohl.
One from Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin.
One from Peter U.S debt overpowers the National Debt Clock.
Two from Earl:
Author rips into political "Wrecking Crew".
Some thoughts from Earl.
The Rest of the Show:
1) With caution we say it's looking good for Obama. Hooray!
2) Feds investigating sheriff after "Hussein" remark.
3) Presidential debates.
4) 2008 Presidential Election and Racism.
5) McCain's Wife Says Obama Has Waged "The Dirtiest Campaign In U.S. history".
6) Strategists: It's Over, Obama Will Win In Landslide.