Mon, 15 June 2009
One from Peter this week:
1) Liz Chaney assails release of detainee abuse photos.
Two from Mike this week:
1) Mentally disabled teen gets 100 years in prison in child sex abuse case.
2) Wisconsin could be 2nd state to issue illegal immigrant driver cards.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Sarah Palin attacks David Letterman over "sexually-perverted" joke.
2) A question from Becky on North Korea.
3) The Iranian Election.
4) The Middle East is nuts.(Rant of the night.)
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
The rant of the night left no time.