Mon, 13 July 2009
Two from Peter this week:
1) Montgomery County swim club in racial flap plans to invite camp back.
2) The Burr Oak Cemetery nightmare.
Two from Mike this week:
1) Man killed in Pamplona's running of the bulls.
2) NY baseball fan settles "God Bless America" suit.
One from Allen this week:
1) Time to let John Hinckley, Jr. go? (A little humor from Al.)
The Rest of the Show:
1) Elimination of the Snakes shows up in the Isthmus. (A local Madison newspaper.)
2) North Korea leader Kim has pancreatic cancer. (Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.)
3) Thunderstorm delays launch of space shuttle Endeavour again. (A tasteless Space Shuttle Challenger disaster joke. A groaner more than a belly laugh, but funny.)
4) Joe Jackson yells fowl play.
5) Dan's take on Zanax. (Xanax - alprazolam)
6) A Dane County Housing Authority, Section 8 Housing choice voucher program RANT!